LOUISIANA ASSESSORS’ ASSOCIATION CONFERENCE RULES
ADOPTED BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS JULY 25, 2007
Employees of the offices of assessors are not eligible to register as guests under any circumstances.
Persons registering who represent businesses may not register a business associate or staff colleague as a guest. A guest is defined as a spouse, relative, or personal friend
A vendor registration includes registration for a maximum of 2 persons.
The sale of extra tickets for the two night functions has been discontinued.
A one-day registration will be made available to employees of assessors’ offices provided a minimum of one person from the office has purchased a full registration. The cost of the one-day registration will be based on the estimated cost of the conference.
Registrations for employees of assessors’ offices may be transferred to other employees in the same office when emergencies occur that do not allow the original registrant to attend.
All persons attending any conference function shall be required to wear the official conference identification.
Persons attending the auxiliary function sponsored by the Association must be registered for the conference.
Deadlines as needed shall be set by the president of the association.
LOUISIANA ASSESSORS' ASSOCIATION
1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you supply information such as your address, phone number or credit card. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, processing your payment request, and communicating with you. We do not share or sell your personally identifiable information to others, e.g. marketing firms or other companies.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
- Customized Shopping. We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience.
- Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending e-mail and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a "need to know" basis.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
- The use of an individual's genetic information is prohibited for underwriting purposes.
- Your personal health information may not be used for any sales or marketing strategy.
- Individuals can restrict disclosure of PHI (personal health information) to a health plan if the disclosure is for payment of health care operations and pertains to a health care item or service for which the individual has paid out-of-pocket in full.
- Individuals have a right to be notified following a breach of PHI.
- We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
5. Contact Us